Air packing bags are widely used in the transport of many goods, thanks to their excellent shock resistance and cargo padding. But what makes airbags so popular among individuals and businesses that pack goods? Follow our article below to find out why!
In which fields are air-packing bags widely used?
Air cushion bags in food and food packaging
Air-packing bags play an important role in the food packaging industry, ensuring the safety of food transportation and reducing costs in many ways. The air-cushion bag is soft and light so it won’t wear out the fruit skin, and its super shock absorption can overcome bumps and knocks during the transportation of soft foods.
Airbags have the effect of protecting drugs
During transportation, the safety and characteristics of the drug should be considered to ensure the normal effects of the drug. Air-packing bags can protect the medicine, and keep it away from heat, light, and other factors that lead to damage.
Airbags for the protection of civil goods, electronic components, cosmetics
Nowadays, online shopping is becoming more and more popular, and the variety of goods is also diverse. Although online shopping brings convenience to users, fragile goods and high shipping costs also cause great difficulties for sellers. The introduction of Air packing bags ensures the safety of goods during transportation, prevents maximum loss of goods during storage and transport, and minimizes the possible impacts of external conditions for goods, and cosmetics in transit. Especially to protect cosmetic bottles and electronic components from being broken and deformed during transportation.
The inner airbag protects fragile glassware
Glass products such as ceramic vases, wine bottles, and perfume bottles… often have a high value. Therefore, the packaging of these items must be ensured, to avoid the risk of unnecessary costs.
Why are air-packing bags so popular?
- Protection: Air packing bags effectively protect delicate and fragile items during transportation and storage, reducing the risk of damage.
- Space saving: The air packing bag product is completely flattened before inflating, lightweight, and small in size, and the gas to be used can be quickly inflated by the air blower.
- Air-packing bags roll flat when not in use, saving valuable storage space.
- Customizable: Can be inflated to fit the specific size and shape of the packaged item, providing a snug and secure fit.
- Cost-effective: Air packing bags protect goods well, can be reused, and save the cost of buying new ones.
- Lightweight: The lightweight nature of the Air packing bags reduces transportation costs and reduces carbon emissions during transportation.
- Eco-friendly: Air packing bags are made from recyclable materials and can be reused many times, making them an eco-friendly packaging option.
- Versatile: Can be used for a wide range of products, from electronics to fragile glassware and artwork.
- Convenience: Air packing bags are easy to use and require no handling requirements, making them a convenient packaging option.
If you have any questions or need any other information about the air packing bags, you can immediately contact SKYPAK for answers or watch the detailed instruction video here!