Old Melaleuca wood pallet
The major benefit of old Melaleuca wood pallets is their extremely low cost. The products might be used for domestic logistics or export to neighboring countries.
Old Melaleuca wood pallet product information
Origin of old Melaleuca wood pallets
Old Melaleuca wood pallet products are sourced from domestic Melaleuca wood pallets or furniture. The old Melaleuca wood can be entirely repurposed for various logistics applications because it has only been used a few times.
Used Melaleuca wood that has been disinfected and inspected for quality is new enough to be packed into old Melaleuca wood pallets.
Advantages of old Melaleuca wood pallets
- Because the wood has been used only once or twice, it can be reused.
- There are no termites or mold.
- The load capacity is nearly identical to that of the new product.
- The least pricing in the wooden pallets segment.
- Suitable for storage and moving commodities within the country, as well as exporting to other countries.
Disadvantages of Melaleuca wood pallets
- Mold resistance is inferior to that of other pallet products and new Melaleuca wood pallets.
- Vulnerable to termites.
- Because the wood was used, the appearance isn’t particularly appealing.
Melaleuca wood pallets have certain drawbacks in addition to their cost and reusability advantages. Customers should choose old melaleuca pallets based on their intended use and budget in order to make the best decision.
Method to optimize efficiency and limit the risk of using old Melaleuca wood pallets
- Determine whether or not the product is required. Instead of the US and European markets, old Melaleuca wood pallet products are ideal for transportation and storage within the country or for export to neighboring countries.
- Carefully read product information and select a reliable manufacturer. The manufacturer may be asked the following questions by the customer:
- Provision of proof of product quality
- Advice on shelf life and how to store
- Advice on suitable specifications for the weight of goods
- Provision of samples and guarantee quality products
- Upon receiving the pallet, inspect it. Even if the supplier is professional, technical faults might arise, so buyers must inspect the product thoroughly to assure quality or file a warranty claim in a timely manner.
Conditions to determine whether an old Melaleuca pallet product is exportable
- Old Melaleuca wood pallets that are to be shipped to other countries must meet ISPM 15 quality standards (International Standard for Phytosanitary Measures No. 15), which are mandatory packing safety criteria for wooden products, such as pallets, that are to be transferred to other countries.
- A stringent sterilization process is required for a product to be certified as standard. There are two ways of sterilizing that have been approved:
+ Heat treatment
+ Disinfection with Methyl Bromide. This standard was designed to limit the spread of insects and illnesses that could harm other countries’ plants and ecosystems by importing goods.
- Suppliers of old Melaleuca wood pallets must obtain a certificate of standardization, and the standard stamp is also placed on Melaleuca wood pallets, as seen in the figure below.
Criteria for a standard pinewood pallet
The qualified pallets for export to foreign markets must meet quality standard ISPM 15 (International Standard for Phytosanitary Measures No. 15) – mandatory packaging safety standards for wooden products, wooden pallets, etc. exported to foreign countries.
The product needs to undergo a strict sterilization process to get a certificate. There are 2 approved sterilization methods:
+ Heat treatment
+ Use of a chemical named Methyl Bromide. This standard is intended to prevent the spread of insects and pathogens with negative impacts on the plants and ecosystems of other countries through the export.
Suppliers of standard pallets must obtain a certificate, and the pallets must be also stamped with a standard certificate as shown in the illustrative figure below.
Wood pallets, in particular, have received worldwide accreditation from the IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) as a result of the process of cultivating Melaleuca trees to help enhance forestry and green desolate slopes.
Convenient solution for customers using SKYPAK Melaleuca wood pallets
SKYPAK is a reputable supplier of Melaleuca wood pallets that fulfill the ISPM 15 standard, using only domestic wood sources to produce high-quality Melaleuca wood pallets that meet export criteria and keep items safe.
- Providing a huge quantity of old Melaleuca wood pallets to large businesses with a factory system of more than 5,000 m2 and a monthly production capacity of more than 40,000 goods.
- Providing a comprehensive service package: Quick one-on-one consultation, free sample supply, and professional purchasing and delivery process.
- Design in accordance with the specifications.
- Competitive price, with good discounts based on the number of purchases.
- With old Melaleuca wood pallets that are substandard, we provide a one-to-one warranty.
Get a quote for SKYPAK’s old Melaleuca wood pallets
Customers are required to provide
Type of wood
Detailed drawings (if any).
If the drawings are not available, the customer needs to provide the entire information about the dimensions of the wooden bars, stringers, and stands
Other requirements: trimming or not, issuance of HT or MB certificates, prints on products, etc.
Hopefully, the information about the provided by the SKY PAK will give customers an overview of the product for the ease selection of right products based on the needs of enterprises.
- Dimensions (length x width x height):
- Weight: > 15kg
- Material: acacia wood (melaleuca)
- Load capacity: >1000kg
- Made in Vietnam
- Quality standard: ISPM 15
- Dimensions (length x width x height):