Airbags for container cargos are manufactured by Atmet Group Inc – one of the leading suppliers of good quality airbags to many customers all around the world.
The difference that creates the prestige for Atmet airbags is the multi-layer plastic structure, which restricts air release and withstand high pressure, keeps goods intact in domestic or export transportation by sea. Thanks to knowing the pros and cons of Atmet airbags, customers can easily make a decision to purchase goods that are qualified and suitable for their business’s transportation needs.
Basic features of Atmet airbags for container cargos
The Atmet airbags have an optimal design with 2 layers of thick plastic: the inner surface is multi-layer plastic pressed from 4 types of plastic: LDPE, HDPE, PA, PE and PP Woven on the outside. .
The products are outstanding in the ability to limit air release and withstand high pressure in use.
The Atmet airbag helps to limit air release and resist the maximum pressure thanks to the multi-layer plastic.
Advantages of Atmet airbags for container cargos
Atmet PP airbags are popular in many countries such as the United States, UK, France, Germany, Japan, etc. Currently, the product is widely distributed thanks to sales branches in China, Singapore, Korea, Vietnam and Thailand.
- Meet export standards
- Have a variety of sizes: 50x100cm, 60×100/120cm, 80x120cm, 100x180cm, 100x200cm, 120x240cm…
- Have a large load capacity, about 2 tons to over 20 tons, depending on the size of the bag as well as the space to be filled
- Be waterproof and can be used for frozen goods or goods with high humidity, etc.
- Have a high elasticity which protects goods optimally from impacts during the transportation process
- Be environmentally friendly, the products can be used many times because they are made up of durable materials
- Get international certifications: ISO 9001, SGS Test, ROHS, and the most important certification for airbags – AAR (Association of American Railroads) of the United States
+ AAR is the world’s most prestigious certification issued by the Association of American Railroads. This is a mandatory certification for all suppliers who wish to join, cooperate and exchange secure shipping services worldwide. Achieving this certification means that the products are manufactured in a strict process controlled by the Association.
The Atmet PP airbag with international certification: ISO 9001, SGS Test, ROHS, AAR
Disadvantages of Atmet airbags for container cargos
- The texture is thinner than that of Kraft paper airbags
- The outer surface is made of smooth PP plastic, capable of slipping out of the insert position when not carefully arranged
Customers can consider the given characteristics to choose the suitable kind of airbags for their use or refer to more instructions from SKYPAK experts.
Instructions for selecting and using container airbags
Considering the characteristics of the goods, if the item is dry or fragile, the Kraft paper airbags is the perfect choice. In the case of frozen goods, it is better to choose PP air bags. View more PP container airbags
To calculate the appropriate size of the airbags, it is necessary to calculate the remaining empty space inside the container. Based on:
- Measure the length, width, and height of the package
- Measure length, height of the container
The space size is ⅓ of the airbag width, allowing the airbag to provide optimal cargo protection. Formula to calculate suitable airbag width: Space size x 3.
Atmet container airbags with AAR certification – USA
Customers can watch more videos on how to use Atmet container airbags here
Outstanding advantages of Atmet airbags
Airbags are the key products of Atmet Group Inc which has the headquarter in Atlanta, USA and has multiple branches in China, Singapore, Korea, Vietnam and Thailand.
- Atmet kraft airbags have an optimal design with an inner layer made of multi-layer plastic and pressed from 4 types of plastic LDPE, HDPE, PA, PE; outstanding in the ability to limit air release and withstand high pressure in use. Additionally, there is a PP Woven lining and the outer layer is lined by Kraft paper.
- The products have good durability and meet international export standards.
- There are various sizes: 50x100cm, 60×100/120cm, 80x120cm, 100x180cm, 100x200cm, 120x240cm…
- The high elasticity protects goods optimally from the impacts during transportation
- There is a valve with a large diameter, which helps the bag to be inflated in a short time and limit gas leakage during the inflation process. Combined with a smart pumping gun which can self-adjust the amount of input air
- It is easy to use, saves time and labor costs
- International certifications: ISO 9001, SGS Test, ROHS, and the most important certification for airbags – AAR (Association of American Railroads) of the United States
New generation pump gun automatically adjusts the amount of air pumped into the product
AAR certification for the airbags
AAR is the world’s most prestigious certification issued by the Association of American Railroads. This is a mandatory certification for all suppliers who wish to join, cooperate and exchange secure shipping services worldwide.
AAR is the most important certification for airbag products. Obtaining this certification means that the products are manufactured under strict control of the Association.
The Atmet airbags achieve AAR certification, which is always appreciated for its quality and trusted in the world.
Container airbags are certified AAR and meet international export standards.
Convenient solution for customers buying Atmet airbags for container cargos
SKY PAK is a distributor of Atmet airbags on the market in Vietnam, quality commitment is always a top priority.
- Offering a full service package: Quick and dedicated consultation, free samples supply and professional purchasing and delivery process
- Support consulting the right size and how to keep the product durable
- Competitive price, good discount according to purchase quantity
- 1-1 warranty for air bags with poor quality
We hope that the information about the Atmet airbags that SKY PAK has compiled, has given you an overview of the product and easily made the right choice for the needs of your business.