Easycut 2000 Safety Knife
The Easycut 2000 safety knife is one of the most highly regarded specialist cutters available today. The item is used to open cartons, strap packages, and so forth. With a service life of up to 5 years, this sort of knife is safer and more durable than traditional cutters, allowing sellers and enterprises to save money.
Basic information about the Easycut 2000 safety knife
Why should you use the Easycut 2000 safety knife?
The operation of opening goods is a modest but crucial aspect for organizations who import goods on a regular basis. Because huge cartons or durable straps are commonly used to wrap packages, scissors or paper cutters are two common instruments for opening boxes.
Frequent opening of packages, knives, or scissors, on the other hand, cannot ensure safety and can quickly cause damage, resulting in high expenses. A product must meet two requirements to optimize packing operations: a long shelf life and a low risk of damage when utilized.
Based on the above criteria, the Easycut 2000 safety knife was designed and manufactured. With a compact structure, it is safe and has a 3-5-year typical use time. The Easycut 2000 safety knife is thought to be a good long-term investment.
Structure and operating principle of the Easycut 2000 safety knife
A plastic cover, knife body, and 3-level blade depth adjustment button make up the basic Easycut 2000 safety knife assembly.
Structure details of the Easycut 2000 safety knife
- Working principle
The Easycut 2000 safety knife has a button design along the knife body, when in use, simply grab the knife body, the blade will easily eject, and work may start shortly. The depth of the blade can be adjusted in three levels to suit the needs of cutting cartons, lanyards, straps, and other materials. When you’re done using it, simply release the handle and the blade will retract.
Outstanding advantages of the Easycut 2000 safety knife
- Products are made to be adaptable. It can be used by both left and right-handed folks.
- The 3-mode adjustment knob on the knife body can be used to modify the blade depth.
- Container pulling with high precision and ease is possible thanks to the knife-edge adjustment edge.
- The revolutionary smart design of the rounded cutting point protects the contents of the box and reduces the danger of accidents during handling.
- The lid and lanyard can be linked to the user’s belt, assisting with the attachment of the knife body and preventing the cutter from being lost.
- The blade should be replaced every 6 months and has a shelf life of 3-5 years. Save money and time by cutting labor costs.
- 81 blades are included in the blade box.
- Safecutter, a firm in the United States, manufactures and imports the products.
Does the Easycut 2000 safety knife have disadvantages?
With so many of the Easycut 2000 safety knife’s advantages, it’s clear that it’s one of the most complete knives on the market today, with virtually no problems in usage. However, when compared to the Easycut 4000 safety knife, the device has several drawbacks.
A convenient solution for customers who buy SKY PAK’s Easycut 2000 safety knife
SKY PAK is one of two official distributors of Easycut 2000 safety knife products in Vietnam market, quality commitment is always the top priority.
- Providing a comprehensive service: Professional purchasing and shipping process, free sample supply, and quick and attentive guidance
- Providing detailed user manual catalog
- Thoroughly consulting and providing products according to customer requirements
- Competitive price with good discount according to purchase quantity
- 1-to-1 warranty with unsatisfactory products
Hopefully, the information about Easy Cut produced by SKY PAK has given you a good overview of the product and enabled you to make an informed decision for your company’s needs.
- Size: 16cm
- Blade size: 4cm
- Structure: Plastic shell, lid components – plastic buttons and stainless steel blades.
- Knives: 12 pieces/box
- Blades: 81 blades/box
- Warranty: 1 month exchange for technical defects