Air Cushion Bags
Eliminating empty space in the containers to safely secure the products transported is always a top concern for sellers. Air Cushion Bags are a new innovation in the packaging industry, providing better protection than other types of dunnage materials.
There are many types of airbags on the market which can be used in all modes of transportation. For containers with little space, the air cushion bags are choices recommended to use in order to protect goods and save shipping cost.
Information about air cushion bags
Air cushion bags are made of safe HDPE plastic, shaped like 20mic thickness air bubbles.
Packaging makes users convenient because of large rolls; it is easy to separate thanks to the easyline. When used, it only takes about 5-10 seconds to inflate with the help of an air bag blower.
Air cushion bags are suitable for padding in the box when there is little space or wrapping fragile items such as cosmetics, medicine boxes, jewelry boxes, etc.
Products for wrapping fragile items; for example, cosmetics, medicine boxes, jewelry boxes, etc.
Customers can watch more videos on how to use air cushion bags here
Outstanding advantages of air cushion bags
- Suitable for wrapping around the product or inserting the bottom/ surface area of a box which can help to absorb and reduce product damage caused by vibration and shock during the transportation period
- Multi-purpose, can be used to pad many goods transported in carton boxes
- The amount of gas pumped in can be adjusted accordingly
- Roll structure helps save storage space.
- Increase the aesthetics of the box and professionalize the image of sellers in the eyes of consumers
- Save shipping costs, because the weight of the airbag is very light so the weight of the box will stay unchanged
- Force resistance is extremely good (from 40-70 kg)
- HDPE plastic is a kind of durable plastic which is safe for consumers’ health and recyclable
Commodity protection mechanism of airbags in cartons
When packing goods, airbags padding the cartons are pumped to an appropriate amount of gas. The airbags are used to cover goods or fill in the gaps in the boxes. Constructed from many smooth air bubbles, the product helps absorb and reduce damage due to vibration and shock during transportation.
Air cushion bags, made up of many air bubbles, helps ensure the safety when transporting goods
Disadvantages of the airbags
- They are optimal solutions only for padding the bottom of the boxes or filling small gaps.
- The cost is higher than the method of using conventional foam
- Although they are environmentally friendly, some of the products are still unable to be recycled by end users.
Suggestions from experts Sky Park
From the characteristics mentioned above, customers can consider the benefits of the ability to protect goods for long-distance transport and the aesthetics of the package when choosing a solution of using airbags to pad the cartons. If the line of business is easily distorted, it will be a perfect choice to use air cushion bags.
Customers should choose the cartons that are not too big, compared to the inner goods to save space as well as avoid wasting airbags.
KMAP-200 AIR CUSHION BLOWER
200m – 400mm
WEIGHT OF MACHINE
The European standard airbag blower