Fragile Packing Tape is considered an effective assistant in industries related to cartooning and preserving fragile products. To keep the goods inside from being affected or damaged, using Fragile Packing Tape will help warn the carrier to pay more attention.
What are the structure and characteristics of Fragile Packing Tape?
Structure of Fragile Packing Tape
Adhesive tape for fragile goods and is composed of 3 main layers:
- The tape backing is made of OOP material (made from PP plastic beads) with very tough and soft characteristics, thin, with a thickness of 50-60 micrometers. The characteristics of this base layer are tough, durable, and thick, so it is very strong and difficult to break. Often printed with words such as fragile, light-handed, dangerous goods, etc. The letters are printed with high-strength ink even when using water and bleach solution, they do not lose the letters.
- The glue layer is applied on the liquid base layer, using advanced technology to disperse the adhesion force to the surface, so the adhesion is very good. Usually, this glue layer will be imported from countries such as India, Japan, Korea, etc.
- Cardboard paper core: thick, hard, and withstand loads up to 10kg used to shape the tape roll.
Characteristics of Fragile Packing Tape
Depending on the purpose of use as well as the object of the goods, there will be appropriate adhesive tapes to fix the product in the best way and achieve quality efficiency. The tape provided by Sky Pak has the following outstanding features:
- Ideal mic readings in fragile tapes
Any material or commodity has its indicators of quality. The same goes for duct tape and this product takes the measure as the mic index to evaluate the quality of the product. Fragile Packing Tape is a tape product line that is rated as having the top mic index, which means that its durability, adhesion, and water resistance are all high. The tape provided by Sky Pak has a mic index of 50-60, so the tape is thick, strong, and durable, so it ensures 90% of the safety of the goods.
- Fragile Packing Tape has a thick texture and sharp print
The product is composed of 2 main layers, a base layer and a layer of ACE adhesive to create adhesion, the inner tape has the ideal thickness when pasting on the goods, and does not affect the size as well as the packaging problem, of shipping products. The text is printed on a sharp, clear, and durable substrate, so it does not lose text even when placed in high temperatures.
- High durability and water resistance
Adhesive tapes are very durable, so it is not easy to damage them if placed in an environment where the temperature is not too high and is not affected. On average, a roll of adhesive tape has a lifespan of 8-10 years and even longer if well maintained. So a roll of adhesive tape can be used for a long time without worrying about damage.
A thick 2-layer structure, effective waterproofing, and fragile goods tape help the product avoid water infiltration and mold due to the harmful effects of water or moisture.
The benefits of Fragile Packing Tape
- Fragile Packing Tape helps to support gluing, fixing papers on a flat surface, or packing goods in cartons. Helps users keep their items in place to ensure maximum safety of more than 90% of the goods inside during the move.
- Not only has the main function fixed, but it is also highly waterproof, protecting objects and goods from mold in bad weather conditions.
- The warning text helps the carrier to be more careful with fragile goods during transportation.
- The product is compact, lightweight, easy to store, and has a longer shelf life than other adhesives such as water glue.
Application of Fragile Packing Tape
- Used to paste the floor, paste the background
At supermarket parking lots, businesses will often stick these types of tape in areas that need careful attention such as stairs, dangerous corners, or in places with high slopes. In addition, it is also to separate lanes for each parking area to avoid confusion.
- Use to paste the boxes
Almost every shipping industry is no stranger to this warning lettering tape. Businesses often use it for fragile items, easy to stamp goods such as fruit. Often, duct tape is used to seal parcels to inform consumers to be gentle with the package.
- Used for brand promotion
Use the base to glue the box, wrap the product, and position and promote the business brand right on the delivery package. Printing the logo on the surface of the tape also shows the professionalism of the product to partners and users.
Why should you buy Fragile Packing Tape at Sky Pak?
Currently, on the market, many places provide adhesive tapes with a variety of prices and sizes. Customers should carefully study the information about the origin, specifications, and price before buying. Fragile tape products provided by Sky Pak ensure the following factors:
- Up to 50% reduction in noise during packaging compared to other tapes on the market.
- Adhesive film thickness from 50-60mic is very strong and less prone to tearing during the process of pulling the tape to stick.
- Commitment to enough volume, enough length of tape as printed on the package.
- Available stock, all sizes to choose from for customers.
- Buy adhesive tape in bulk, immediately contact the hotline: 079 3333 086 for a good price policy and free shipping.
Sky Pak hopes this article will help you better understand the product Fragile Packing Tape. From there, you can choose the optimal packing solution for individuals and businesses.