Although the method of delivering commodities is becoming more sophisticated, perishable and high-value items are still at risk. Leaning label was created to provide the best “insurance option” for goods, allowing customers to deal with damage immediately.
Basic characteristics of leaning labels
Leaning labels are placed to the package packing, and the product informs to the consignee whether the transportation method is in conformity with the storage criteria thanks to an intelligent working mechanism.
As a result, when the items are linked with a leaning label, the carrier will pay more attention and, as a result, the impact on the package will be reduced indirectly.
Structure and Operation method of leaning labels
The leaning label consists of two components, an auxiliary label affixed to the carton and a leaning label containing a gray marble.
Before handing the container over to the carrier, the leaning label is applied. On both sides of the label are two round boxes with the words “LEFT” and “RIGHT,” which help to identify the items’ slanted direction. The gray marble will roll to the sloped direction of the cargo box and stay there if the products are spilled or tilted above the permissible limit. As a result, participants in the logistics chain can quickly detect whether the package has been tilted during delivery.
When the package is slanted more than 10o, the leaning label will activate.
Advantages of leaning labels
- It’s simple to use. The back of the leaning label has a decal; when utilizing it, simply pull off the decal and stick it in the box.
- It’s absolutely safe. There is a unique identifier on each leaning label to assist buyers to trace the origin of the cargo, so it cannot be replaced.
- The ideal equipment for monitoring products indirectly contributes to preventing damage and loss suffered during the shipment of commodities.
- Clarifying the obligations between the participants in the logistics chain is required as the most honest and transparent evidence when goods have problems.
- Preventing undesirable behavior that has an impact on products and services
- Assuring product quality from storage to delivery to partners, as well as building trust and maintaining a professional image for enterprises.
- Easy to store and transport
Outstanding benefits of using leaning labels
- Raising awareness of the parties involved in the handling and transportation of packages
- The receiving partner can thoroughly check the condition of the package before receiving it
- Reducing the risk of damage to packages due to transportation by at least 50% (according to actual testing from the manufacturer – WAN-YO Enterprise Co., Ltd)
When should a leaning label be used?
Leaning labels are the first choice of many businesses today to solve problems when shipping
- Once tilted, it’s vulnerable to major harm
- Having an uneven structure and weight
- During transit, the product must remain upright
- Pallets are used to transport import and export products.
- Products that are easily damaged
- Hazardous chemical or solution containers
- The product has a large weight
Usage attention for leaning labels
Once the leaning label has been affixed to the carton, the customer should pay attention to
- Do not tilt left or right
- Keep the crate in an upright position
- Save the seal code on the label as a basis for tracking the parcel to avoid being exchanged/swapped during transportation
WAN-YO Enterprise Co., Ltd
WAN-YO Enterprise Co., Ltd, Taiwan is the 2nd largest provider of freight solutions in the world, trusted by domestic and foreign businesses in more than 50 countries, including top Fortune 500 companies.
The manufacturing technology of impact labels is exclusively transferred from the US and commercialized in the Japanese territory, but the price is extremely reasonable when distributed in Vietnam.
Label products are certified to meet international quality standards such as ISO 9001: 2015, SGS quality and safety certification, and TUV Rheinland certification, which recognizes techniques and assesses the quality and safety of products and services in accordance with international standards, among others.
A convenient solution for customers who buy SKY PAK’s labels
SKY PAK is the official distributor of leaning labels of WAN-YO Enterprise Co., Ltd in the Vietnam market, commitment to quality is always the top priority.
- Providing a comprehensive service: Professional purchasing and shipping process, free sample supply, and quick and attentive guidance
- Providing detailed user manual catalog
- Thoroughly consulting and providing products according to customer requirements
- Competitive price with good discount according to purchase quantity
- 1-to-1 warranty with unsatisfactory products
Hopefully, the information about the leaning label produced by SKY PAK has given you a good overview of the product and enabled you to make an informed decision for your company’s needs.
- Packing: 80 pieces/box
- Structure: Plastic plate box and metal plate.
- Mechanism: When the package is tilted >80o, the white metal piece in the middle will drop to the left or right, changing the color of the left or right two boxes depending on which side the goods are tilted.
- Works when: Container falls 90 degrees.
- Certification: Taiwan exclusive patent, SGS-ROHS, German TUV test, ISO 9001-2015, licensed in Japan.
- Expiry date: 2 years from the date of shipment.