PE film is a material widely used in packaging and product protection applications. With elasticity, durability and high bearing capacity, PE Wrap has become a popular choice for businesses in packaging and preserving goods. In this article, we will learn about PE Wrap and the wonderful applications of PE Wrap in life.
What is PE film?
PE Wrap is mainly widely used in the packaging process of various goods. PE Wrap can reduce cargo damage during transportation. Goods can be waterproof and dustproof when packed with transparent PE film and PE Wrap , helping users to easily distinguish the types of packaged goods.
PE film is made from PE (Polyethylene), the most widely used polymer material in the world today. The biggest advantage of PE protective film is that the product is protected from contamination, corrosion or scratches during production, processing, transportation, storage and use. At the same time protect the original smooth and shiny surface, thereby improving product quality and competitiveness in the market. PE protective film is suitable for surface protection of products in nameplates, metal surfaces, plastic sheet surfaces, building and decorative materials, stone, stainless steel, automotive interiors, electronics, furniture household, IT and other industries.
Properties of PE film
PE stretch film is non-toxic, odorless, tasteless, which can meet the requirements of food hygiene. PE Wrap does not react with moisture, grease, compounds,… insoluble in most solvents at room temperature and can withstand temperatures as low as -70°C. The product is insoluble in common solvents at room temperature, with low water absorption and excellent electrical insulation. Compared with the same plastic, PE film is lighter and has a certain transparency. PE film is an industrial film product with the characteristics of toughness, puncture resistance, high tensile strength, large elongation, good self-adhesive ability and high transparency. PE film is mainly mixed and extruded from several different polyene resins. The membrane is puncture resistant, super durable and high performance.
Application of PE film wrapping goods
- Pallet packaging: Wrap the goods on the pallet to form a fixed block, avoid loosening, collapsing and deformation during logistics and transportation, and the functions of waterproof and dustproof.
- Carton packaging: The use of wrapping film as a packing film can protect the carton from rain and moisture, and at the same time avoid the loss and damage of items scattered inside the carton due to express delivery.
- Machine cover: Infrequently used machines can wrap 2-3 layers of film to prevent the machine from rusting due to long-term placement, and at the same time has anti-dust effect.
- Special-shaped product packaging: PE packaging film cannot be customized when packaging special-shaped products.
- Protect product surface: Because the film has good self-adhesive ability, it will not form glue residue on the wrapped object. PE film can be wrapped on smooth surfaces such as glass, building materials, ceramics, etc. to avoid being scratched by sharp objects.