PE film is a popular packaging material used in many different fields due to its flexibility, durability, and ability to protect the products inside. One of the important applications of PE film is wrapping goods, helping to protect and preserve the quality of goods during transportation and storage. In addition, PE film has many other applications in life and industry. Let’s find out more details about the applications of PE film.
Characteristics of PE film wrapping goods
The PE wrapping film is manufactured from Polyethylene (PE) plastic and has high elasticity and durability. The main features of PE film wrap include:
- Thickness: PE film has different thicknesses to match the size and other requirements of products to be packed and shipped.
- Stretchability: PE film has good stretchability, thanks to this stretchability, PE film can be used to tightly wrap products of different shapes, helping to ensure that the products are packaged and will not be deformed, broken, or damaged during transportation.
- Durability: PE film has high strength, good impact resistance, and load capacity. This helps protect the product from external influences such as scratches, bumps, or cracks during transportation and storage.
- Waterproof: PE film has good waterproof and moisture-proof ability, protecting goods from the impact of the external environment.
- Elasticity: PE film has good elasticity, which helps to wrap goods tightly and avoids slipping during transportation.
- Formability: PE film has good formability, making it uniform and easy to store.
- Tear resistance: PE film has good tear resistance and puncture resistance.
- Lightweight: PE film is light in weight and easy to handle, making it ideal for transporting and storing goods.
- Cost-effective: PE films are relatively inexpensive compared to other packaging materials, making them a cost-effective solution for many businesses.
Application of PE film wrapping goods
PE (polyethylene) stretch film is a widely used packaging material that is stretched and wrapped around the product to protect and stabilize the load during transportation and storage. Here are some applications of PE wrap:
- Pallet wrapping: PE film is often used to wrap and keep products on pallets during transportation and storage. The film helps keep the product in place and prevents damage during handling.
- Food packaging: PE film is also used to pack food such as fresh food packaging. The film helps maintain the freshness and quality of food by creating a protective barrier against air, moisture, and contaminants.
- Industrial Packaging: PE stretch film is used for many industrial packaging applications, such as wrapping machinery, pipes, and other equipment for transportation and storage. The film helps protect products from dirt and other contaminants.
- Household use: PE film is also used for household purposes such as wrapping leftovers, wrapping dishes, and protecting items during the move.
Overall, PE stretch film is a versatile and cost-effective packaging material that can be used for a variety of applications in different industries.