1. Purpose and scope of collection:
– The main data collection on website skypak.com.vn includes: full name, email, phone, address. This is the information that we need customers to provide when registering an account and sending contact for advice and purchase to ensure the interests of consumers.
– Customers will be solely responsible for the security and storage of all service use activities under their registered name, password and email box. In addition, customers are responsible for promptly notifying us of unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, retention of registered names and passwords of third parties for remedial measures fit.
2. Scope of information use
We use customer information to:
– Provide services and products to customers;
– Send notices about information exchange activities between customers and website skypak.com.vn
– Prevent activities that destroy customer user accounts or activities that impersonate customers;
– Contact and resolve customers in special cases
– Do not use personal information of customers other than for confirmation and contact purposes related to activities at website skypak.com.vn
– In case of legal requirements: we have the responsibility to cooperate in providing personal information of customers upon request from judicial authorities including: Procuracy, court, police agency. investigation related to a customer’s illegal behavior. In addition, no one has the right to infringe on customers’ personal information.
3. Information storage time
– Customer’s personal data will be stored until cancellation is requested. Remaining in all cases personal information of customers will be kept confidential on the server of the website. In case personal information is suspected to be fake, violates regulations or has no login interaction for 6 months, that information will be deleted.
4. Persons or organizations with access to information
– Information that we ask customers to provide during the consultation and purchase process will only be used within the scope of section 2 of this Policy. Includes customer support and provision to authorities when required.
5. Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
Sky Pak Co., Ltd
Address: 121 Street 5, Ward 17, Go Vap, HCMC
Office: No. 36, Street 31C, An Phu Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: 079 3333 086
6. Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data
– Customers can log in to adjust personal information or send requests to us for assistance with inspection, update, adjustment or cancellation of personal information of me.
– Customers have the right to submit complaints about the disclosure of personal information to 3rd parties to the website’s Administration Board. When we receive these feedbacks, we will confirm the information, have the responsibility to answer the reason and guide the member to restore and keep the information confidential.
– Phone: 079 3333 086
7. Commitment to protecting customer’s personal information
– We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to protect customer information during data transfer by encrypting the information you enter.
- Customers are responsible for protecting themselves against access to password information when sharing a computer with many people. At that time, the Customer must be sure to log out of the account after using our service.
– We are committed to not knowingly disclosing customer information, not selling or sharing information for commercial purposes.
– In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of customer data, we will be responsible for notifying the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notifying the customer. Are known.
– Management requires individuals when contacting, to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email and is responsible for the accuracy of the above information. . The Management Board is not responsible for and will not resolve any complaints related to the interests of that customer if it considers all information provided at the time of initial registration to be incorrect.