In order for your products to reach your customers safely, they must be packed securely and securely. air cushion packaging is one of the top choices. Because they help the goods to be securely fixed in the carton with impact-resistant “airbags”. To better understand the benefits of the carton insert, please continue reading the following article.
What is air cushion packaging? What kinds of carton-insert airbags are there?
Carton inserts air cushion bag made of HDPE laminated and inflated by air cushion machine. Airbags come in different sizes, with different lengths depending on the different spaces of the box or package. It has a high shockproof function, protecting the goods from impact and impact damage. Airbags are commonly used to protect a wide variety of products from fragile products like glass to heavy and heavy items like furniture.
Air cushion packaging has 3 types commonly used on the market which are:
Pillow Airbag: The bag is shaped like a pillow when inflated through an air blower. Used to insert into the gaps in the carton to fix, prevent impact, and protect the goods. Pillow airbags are often used to insert around the 4 sides of cartons and goods. This bag is often used in cases where the container has a lot of space after the goods have been placed in the box. Common size of pillow airbag is 10x20cm, 15x20cm, 20x20cm, roll length is about 300m-500.
Cushion-shaped airbag: The bag has the shape of an air bubble film quite similar to an air bubble film, but the air bubbles are larger in size. The product is specialized for wrapping around the product or can be used to seal the bottom and top of the carton. Airbags in the form of pads are often used when the cargo box has little space. Airbags are available in common sizes 20x40cm, 30x40cm, roll length 300m-500m
Column-type dunnage bag: Used in packaging fragile products such as glass bottles, wine bottles, and ceramic products. Usually used to put the product inside and wrap it around. Unlike pillow-type and cushion-type airbags, column-lined airbags can be sized according to customer requirements.
Benefits of the air cushion packaging
- Fill in the gaps inside the box. Compared with traditional filler materials such as foam or bubble wrap, it will not be damaged due to the large gap inside the package.
- The air cushion packaging is larger in size, so it consumes less packaging material such as explosive foam.
- The inside of the padded bag is filled with air, so these air cushion bags provide a strong and durable layer of protection.
- In addition to being durable and sturdy, the bag is also waterproof and impact-resistant, making it long-lasting against harsh environments.
- The bag is also easy to use, making the packing process faster and more efficient. This not only improves overall productivity but also reduces costs in the long run.
- No packaging material is as flexible as a carton insert. It perfectly adapts to any shape and resists breakage.
- Bring aesthetics to the box.
- Carton bag inserts have achieved safety and quality assurance certifications such as ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 14001: 2015.
Above is the basic information about the carton dunnage airbag. We hope this information is useful and gives you an overview of the specialized airbags for carton packaging.